Our commitment to your privacy
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you.
We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information
- As you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Tell you about our new products, services, and promotions: for example, if you are opted-in to email marketing communications we may email you to let you know about new content you may be interested in.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we will share your personal information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to take payment and ship your orders.
We do not authorize third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them.
Our QSB app on Android and iOS (Quantum Frequency) does not collect any personal data for us or for third party use in any way.
You have a right to access your personal data, to have it corrected, updated or deleted. Please contact us through email: email@example.com.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We do not hold any payment details.